Staff are currently working from home. If you need to contact us for any reason, please email or call us!
Our phone number is (541) 753-7208. Individual staff extensions and emails are listed in this table:
|firstname.lastname@example.org||541-231-2522 (work cell)
541-753-7208 ext. 203 (office direct line)
|email@example.com||541-753-7208 ext. 200 (office direct line)
541-231-2615 (work cell)
|firstname.lastname@example.org||541-753-7208 ext. 201 (office direct line)|
and Invasive Species
|email@example.com||541-753-7208 ext. 202 (office direct line)|
|Resource Conservationist II
|firstname.lastname@example.org||541-753-7208 ext. 204 (office direct line)|
|Communications & Community
|email@example.com||541-753-7208 ext. 205 (office direct line)|
Benton Soil and Water Conservation District
456 SW Monroe Avenue, Suite 110
Corvallis, OR 97333
Enter our office from 5th Street.
Phone (541) 753-7208
Fax (541) 230-1809
View Larger Map
Contact us to:
- Work with your neighbors to set community goals and plan projects in your watershed, based on local ideas, local needs and voluntary action.
- Prevent erosion of valuable topsoil from farmland, streambanks and construction sites.
- Find out how you can get financial and technical assistance for restoration projects, including valley bottoms, wetlands, stream corridors and waterways.
- Obtain design and engineering assistance to reduce contaminated runoff from dairies, stables, and kennels. Take action before it becomes a regulatory problem!
- Create or enhance habitat for birds, wildlife and fish on your farm, forest land, and rural property, while maintaining farm productivity.
- Volunteer to promote conservation education by working with local schools, 4-H clubs, other groups, or with us at Benton SWCD.
To get started, send us an e-mail, call or visit our office.