Plans for Using Native Plants in Your Home Landscaping
Need some plans to boost the creative use of native plants in your home landscape?
Landscape designers Signe Danler, Beth Young, David Sandrock, and Jenny Brausch have donated their time, energy and skills to help! We also have a hedgerow designed by BSWCD Resource Conservationist Donna Schmitz.
- Sunny Pollinator Garden Design by Signe Danler.
- Wildlife Garden Design by Jenny Brausch.
Native and Edible: A Backyard Design by Beth Young.
- Shade Garden Design by Beth Young.
- Rain Garden by Beth Young.
- Rain Garden by David Sandrock.
- Butterflies and Beneficials Garden Design by Beth Young
- A Hedgerow for Pollinators by Donna Schmitz
- Garden Plan for Butterflies by Jenny Brausch
About the Author
In 2001, I uprooted my family and moved to Corvallis to pursue a Master’s in Soil Science at OSU. Food waste composting research married with scholarly escapades into soil physics, chemistry and biology prepared me to be a member of the Benton SWCD Team. My passion is to revive regard for soil.