Oblong Spurge

Apply for an Invasive Species Control Grant!

Applications accepted on a rolling basis until funds run out or June 1, 2020. Maximum request of $300.

The BSWCD Invasive Species Grant is meant to help landowners and land managers control noxious weeds on their properties in Benton County, Oregon. This grant requires that the noxious weed be one of Oregon Department of Agriculture’s A or B listed Noxious Weeds. For a complete list of A and B listed noxious weeds, please go here. Eligible properties must be in Benton County, Oregon. Project reports and associated requirements must be completed by December 31, 2020.

How to Apply

    1. Fill out the application form (Word Doc, 737 KB)
    2. Mail form to:
      Benton Soil & Water Conservation District
      Invasive Species Program Coordinator
      456 SW Monroe Ave, Suite 110
      Corvallis, OR 97333
      Or e-mail it to: lbrown@bentonswcd.org

For Questions:  Call Laura Brown at 541-753-7208